Why become Chartered?
The letters ‘CEng’ after your name carry considerable prestige and clearly mark you out as a significant player in the world of fire engineering. Chartered Engineers are at the forefront of meeting the world’s most pressing challenges.
Chartered Engineers benefit from:
- greater influence and professional recognition in the global fire sector
- enhanced career prospects and earning potential
- access to special interest groups, CPD tracking and current vacancies
- IFE journal, newsletters and online access to archived publications
- local and international CPD events
Adreena Parkin-Coates CEng MIFireE tells how she has benefited from achieving this status with the IFE.
For details of what the Engineering Council and registration is all about see their video http://www.engc.org.uk/videos .