Members of the IFE benefit from:
- professional recognition in the global fire sector through the use, after your name, of the post nominal MIFireE
- access to MY IFE, including special interest groups, CPD tracking and current vacancies;
- International Fire Professional, posted to you and online access to current and archived publications;
- regular e-newsletters;
- discounts for the IFE Online Shop and events;
- the possibility of involvement in IFE branches, working groups and committees.
How to apply
Please keep submissions to a minimum number of pages and send in only relevant information. Remember do not bind your submissions and keep your IPD report to a maximum of 10 single sides including any supporting information. Detailed guidance is available on the link below.
You can send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address at the bottom of this page. Please refer to the application checklist table below to ensure that you have all parts of your application before submission.
Payment and subscriptions
There is no application fee. If your application is successful, an annual subscription is payable. Payment can be made by direct debit, credit/debit card or bankers draft. All other ways to pay are listed here. Please read the IFE Rules of Membership before completing your application. If successful, you must adhere to the IFE Code of Conduct and you are advised to maintain your Continuing Professional Development (CPD).