Technician members of the IFE benefit from:
- professional recognition in the global fire sector through the use, after your name, of the post nominal TIFireE
- access to MY IFE, including special interest groups, CPD tracking and current vacancies;
- International Fire Professional, posted to you and online access to current and archived publications;
- regular e-newsletters;
- discounts for the IFE Online Shop and events;
- the possibility of involvement in IFE branches, working groups and committees
How to apply
Please send in only relevant information. Remember do not bind your submissions and keep your IPD report to a maximum of 10 single sides including any supporting information. Detailed guidance is available on the link below.
You can send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address at the bottom of this page.
- IFE Level 3 Certificate (formerly Intermediate)
- EngTech registration (Engineering Council UK or international equivalent)
- UK Statutory Sub Officer/Junior Officer 2 exams
- An IFE Recognised Educational Programme for TIFireE
- If you do not have a qualification listed above, please email your CV to email@example.com for further advice.
- Applicants must submit a professional review report showing how they have met the IPD Requirements for Technician Membership
- Please see IPD Report Guidance for details of IPD requirements and guidance on writing the report.
- Indicative length of experience required: 2 years
Engineering Technician registration with the IFE automatically confers Technician (TIFireE) membership. Thus, successful applicants can use the post nominal letters EngTech TIFireE[/dt_vc_list]