October 2020 Examinations
Results for the following examinations that took place on 12 October 2020 were posted to candidates on Wednesday 6 January 2021:
- Level 2 Certificate in Fire Science, Operations and Safety
- Level 2 Certificate in Passive Fire Protection
- Level 3 Certificate in Passive Fire Protection
- Level 3 Diploma in Fire Science and Fire Safety: Unit 6 – Fire Service Operations and Incident Command (L3D6)
Results for the following examinations that took place on 12 October 2020 were posted to candidates on Wednesday 13 January 2021:
- Level 4 Certificate in Fire Science and Fire Safety: Unit 3 – Fire Service Operations and Incident Command (L4C3)
- Level 3 Certificate in Fire Science, Operations, Fire Safety and Management – all units ie:
- Unit 1: Fire Engineering Science (L3C1)
- Unit 2: Fire Operations (L3C2)
- Unit 3: Fire Safety (L3C3)
- Unit 4: Management and Administration (L3C4)
Please note: Results letters will be posted to all candidates. The IFE is not able to give results over the telephone.
Result Enquiries and Re-Marks
Information on the IFE’s re-mark service (including fees and timelines) is available in the Result Enquiry and Appeals Procedure . Candidates are advised to read this document prior to submitting a request for a re-mark. The closing date for submitting a request for a re-mark is 15 February 2021. The form to request the re-mark can be downloaded by clicking here .
Candidates may seek feedback from IFE on the mark awarded for the examination that they sat. The IFE does not provide this information over the telephone. Candidates should email IFE with details of their request. Owing to the number of candidates using this service, it can take up to three weeks for the IFE to respond to these requests. Candidates should email: email@example.com
Information on Examinations
Candidates who sat examinations in October 2020, may refer to the following documents for general information:
- Terms and Conditions– all candidates must ensure that they are aware of the terms and conditions as they will be requirement to confirm their agreement to abide by the terms when they complete the entry form.
- Rules and Information for Candidates Taking IFE Examinations in October 2020 booklet. This booklet contains information about the process followed after candidates have entered examinations, the examination conditions and relevant dates (eg for issue of results).
In case of query or concern, candidates should email: firstname.lastname@example.org.